Friday, March 23, 2007

77760000 seconds of entanglement and i'm still stuck.

I don't really like my new time table for the new sem, tsk , and the fact that i'm in 3B15 meant that i'm in the third year of my life in poly . Tsk , wth , why time so fast. I haven't had enough making fun of lecturers, ponning dumb lectures, crapping with the guys , celebrating birthdays in side the lecture halls , taking poser pictures , making fun of twits girls and wth so much more. I CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF it. Damn , why did einstein invent some big fire cracker and not a time machine.

Ay, works interesting today though i'm not really in the mood to narrate about it. Ay, i'm tired of being the narrator for my life. I'm damn tired though, as in i'm closing my eyes slowly as i type this.Need sleep. seriously.

Patrick used that lousy old cam and took this picture below. Obviously i'm wowed by the capabilities of the cam...



Patrick's ,erm, hose.. caught on cam.

Ay, one month and more to come~!

No comments: