Saturday, March 31, 2007

Changes

I noticed how my life changed yet dramatically these couple of days. Hammering down on me , twisting me inbetween reality and self obsessed thoughts , pff even a fluid concept would need some time to adapt. One of the major changes would be the fact that i'm not working at bukit merah any more, now i'm at shenton way .

Other then the fact that i have to travel longer on the SUBWAY~ i have to squeeze even more with commuters . Yes , i take the mrt at tanjong pagar where it is the most congested mrt station during peak hours in singapore.Well, taking the train at that moment show the true colors of singaporean commuters as they fight and shoved just for that 1x1ft of space to stand in the mrt. Packed sardines seemed to have much more space then that.

Now i'm working at the clients office , it meant that i wont' have time to go on msn nor watch videos any more. The boss mentioned something before leaving me on my own, Jc .. this is serious work, no more fooling around and do me proud. I can't help but ponder whether its some sort of testament given from him to test what i've learnt through out the six weeks at bukit merah.

Its really taxing though .. On the eyes , the brain , and the discipline. At crucial parts of the work , you can't afford to make any mistakes, and you don't know what you are doing until you try , and if u fail , thats it, one whole day of work might go down the drain .. Its like taking a shot in the dark. I think that doing Ots will become a norm for the next 2 weeks .No paid OTs would be the killer .

There were quite a few disputes over my attitude at the work place this morning. Hmm, i guess i should learn to resign my fate more often. Tsk , i couldn't help but smirk though , at the fact that some one got scolded.

Ay, too tired to give a quality post ..Will do one soon! Any what, thanks to the concerned people for showing care and alll. =D

No comments: