Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things i can't remember

So i met up with some of pri school class mates just yesterday for a short while. I can't remember any of them.. seriously. I think i got hit by the vball too much on the head or crash on the bike too much that i seemed to lost part of my memory. Jeeze, so many names were mentioned during the meet , so many events and all.. I don't remember. I couldn't help but slipped into sub concious mode and think about what happened before. Of course it only made me more sleepy , plus the fact that i haven't had enough sleep.

Man i feel bad.. Its like i'm being ungrateful and i dont' cherish stuffs back then. I would if there is stuffs for me cherish and all..hmm.. I don't know . The peeps can remember all the stuffs and woots , i couldn't. Makes me think if 8 years later will i forget people around me now.. like the peeps from 2e1 .... the guys .. jeeze, wtf happens to me then.

Fuck .

I think I had quite a nice dinner on friday for once since allah knows when. Ay, it'ld beat dining in some other fucked up restaurants who can't differentiate between medium and medium well done steak.


Delicious till the last strand, thanks hun.

No comments: