Thursday, March 22, 2007

Intro:
G Dsus4/F# Em7 Cadd9

Verse 1:
G Dsus4/F#
You're not alone
Em7
Together we stand
Cadd9
I'll be by your side
G
You know I'll take your hand

Dsus4/F#
When it gets cold
Em7
And it feels like the end
Cadd9
There's no place to go
Em7
You know I won't give in
Cadd9 Em7 Cadd9
No, I won't give in


Chorus:
G Dsus4/F# Em7
Keep holding on
Cadd9
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
G Dsus4/F# Em7
Just stay strong
Cadd9
Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you
G
There's nothing you can say
Dsus4/F#
Nothing you can do
Em7
There's no other way
Cadd9
When it comes to the truth
G Dsus4/F# Em7
So, keep holding on
Cadd9
Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through

Verse 2(same chords 4 beats)
So far away
I wish you were here
Before it's too late
This could all disappear
Before the door's closed
And it comes to an end
With you by my side
I will fight and defend
I'll fight and defend, yeah-e-yeah

Chorus again

Bridge:
Am C
Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
Am Em
Nothing's gonna change, nothings gonna change destiny
Am C
What ever is meant to be will work out perfectly
C
Yeah yeah yeah yeah

play intro chords with lalala hum

chorus to the end

No comments: