Friday, March 02, 2007

Some thing is starting ....

"Eh , how you know i like chocolates? Gosh, i didn't got anything for you... " She said as she looked at bewilderment at the pack of liquer chocolates .

The atmosphere got heavy for awhile and i could hear and feel my heart pumping against my chest , as if its about to jump out of my throat. With that , i'm lost for words and i couldn't say anything. Now , what is this feeling i'm getting now ? I asked myself. Seemingly familiar yet , theres a difference in it. Not exactly the same with what i had before. Its like a whole new familiar experience. Ah irony, if only it was strawberry ,we'ld have plenty of straw berry milk shake.

I looked around our surrounding , I see couples every where . Doing what they know best, couple stuffs.Pff, so this is the big deal about valentines day huh. I set my vision on her as she held the box of chocolate reading the information on it.Then i start wondering, how nice it'ld be.. to hold her hand... have her head lean upon my shoulders.. see her smile.. hug her and feel her heart beating against mine.. feel her lips press against mine.

"eh , movie starting~!"

I snapped out of dreamy land and looked at the time on my cell. Right , the shows starting, can't afford to miss it again.

No comments: