Sunday, February 06, 2005

After math..

Mm, aint tht happy with the results.. Sixth position.. it sucked..Juz abit more to a medal. I hate myself for tht. Definately i nid to train more.. i'm lousier then i tot today.. esp the spds control, argh, still cant harness it well. WEll, not to say i did go back empty handed today, i sorta am glad tht my friends did turn up after all, I've shudn't have doubted dem.I also gain more experience ler.. and of course lots of injury. Well, i guess its all for a good cause but my swollen ankle is really killing me now.

Mm, Heres a pic of my bike before the race.. sweet and clean



and heres my bike and km's bike after race.. how nicely the dirt had decorated it.. hehe..



WEll, i guess life have to move on, i'm gonna prepare myself for the next race.Some where in march.. mm, hopefully.... i get onto the podium .

No comments: