Friday, February 11, 2005

Shagged

Wootz,today had more ang paos den yesterday...

Early in the morning went to SHen shen house to bai nian.. Quite alot of peeps there.. we bought beng along.. so naturally all the attention was turned towards him....

Jus look how cocky he is being...


Shermaine.. my lil cousin also entertained us quite alot.. er erd.. especially wen she did the cat walk after changing into her new clothes.. ahha. Kids now adays ~~..

Tok to edz alot after tht bahz.. Wootz.Finally some one who is around my age to keep me from not getting bored. Hehe his specs looks not badz.. so i decided to zhi lian again.. and i took tis pic..

AFter tht we went to gramps house.. At first there was no one there and it was pretty boring.. Gramps keep on niam niam niam at me to go have a hair cut..~Luckily awhile later jiu jiu they all came followed by Ah yis.Again .. beng took the attention away...


Mm, hx came and we also tokked alot.. WEll, did gamble abit bahz.. i was on a winning streak bahz.. so can say won quite alot..~ er erd.. but gambling is not good.. i rather drink.. but for today.. i didnt touched alcohol.. Yepz.AFter dinner we went to The entertain ment centre for bowling.. For me being a begginer.. my bowling ball kept going into the "drain" JIe they all are all so pro.. ALl got strike and all.. soon i got board and went for pool with su fen jie.

On my way up i saw ah teck.. sitting outside the pool room. Awhile later.. ming fa wei da they all walk out of the room.Wootz, ml was there too. I greeted all of them.. den i greeted ml also.. budden she was like saying.. I dunno u u greet me for wat.. made me felt damn lame.. hehe.Do i really look tht different from the past.. I den walk into the pool room with su fen jie ler..

Wah she is damn pro lor.. for a gal.. All the poses and all.. i was abit worried for her as most of the ppl around us are all pai kias and all.. den alot of eye staring incidents.. ~~ hur hur.. but we played for an hour bahz.. den went home ler...

Mm, now very tired ... the fever like nvr go away lehz.. ~~ mm, maybe didnt drink enuff water..Orite bahz.. type till here today... ciaoz








No comments: