Saturday, February 05, 2005

Its ok bahz..

Kinda.. filled with mixed feelings now ..

TOmolo will be my day of race. Mm, lots of my friends all cannot make it to support me due to some reasons bahz.. I understand... but i dunno why i still feel so.. Down over it all. Wat ct said really hit me hard.. Maybe i really no have friends ...

My final preperations are almost due ler.. First time i will be cycling alone tis time.. Hur hur, tatics used for the race will be quite different ler bahz.. esp now tht we are competiting on dryer and more level grounds.. I dunno how strong my opponents are.. but i do noe tht 2 of them will be the ppl i want to beat.I duno, hopefully my spds wun fail me tomolo and my fatigue wud all be healed.

TOday acc A guy and A gal, to their frst date. Hur hur. Kinda set up by me de.. but i tink was kinda poorly planned.. i didnt expect the show to be so lousy and for it to end so fast.. for those who wanna watch seed of chucky .. pls dun. it sucks. I understand tht there is alot of embaressment going through between tis two couple bahz.. and i am really shining very brightly.Dunno why.. i feel tht there is at least conversation going on between they two bahz.. but also quickly ended one.. Dunno why liddat. I really racked up my brains ler.. *shrugs*

Perharps tomolo there will be no one there to support me.. but yes.... i know.. Tht they will be all be wish me good luck.. for example irvin.. he said he wud pray for me. Mm, or maybe perharps i am only consoling myself.. Hur hur.. crapz

No comments: