Thursday, February 03, 2005

Revived~!

Early in the morning.. i wen to meet up with jie.. Hur hur, she challenge me to race for 2.4km. Dun say i ungentlemently ar.. i beat her graciously sui sui bo pang zui. ACtually ar.. i realised smth.. we ran for 3.2 km instead of 2.4 today.Hur hur. Any way.. she has to fufil 5 task for me ler.. hur hur.. who ask U to be mouth itchy.

AFter tht got my bike to tef. Had it fixed up and going... Leonard was being really very good to me ler.. Hur hur, he even tot of sponsoring .. Mm, if tht it.. i will be a sponsored rider.He told jas to service my bike and change the tube and he even gave me a free tube for free.. Dangz. He even wanted to sponsor me a pair of wet condition tires.. a pump .. a pair of gloves.. and a dozen of energy bars. Den i was like.. wah seh.. hehe, of course i turn down the offer.. cannot be gian beng.

Den went to play vball ler. Wootz, Kk and Ah teck came today.Kk was really a different person today lor..Very wat seh... i saw a different ah teck and kk today. Dangz, imagine 20 year old ppl behaving liddat.. whaha.. i luff till i peng until siao ar. One incident was like tis.. we were at the food court makaning.. den ar.. i walk walk.. den suddenly a gal walk in my way.. kk two gals.. den they ar.. like ~~~ liddat. I let them pass me ler. but they still gu yi come bump into me. All tis time ah teck and kk have been observing .. and wen i went back to them.. den ah teck went.. wah ehz.. some one tan tio .. den kk also kept on suaning.. HUr hur, the way they tok ar.. damn tiko pek .. ~~ especially KK with tht funny voice. But they are fun guys to be with ..

Wootz,, tomolo i will try my best to complete 4 laps ler.. all the best to me.. jia you


No comments: