Monday, February 21, 2005

I open my eyes i tried to see but i'm blinded.. i cant remember how and why i am lying here tonight.

Wootz, today early in the morning went out for work ler.. Thou still felt kinda dizzy.. Mum sent us there today. hehe ,so we kinda got there early.

dangz the uniform i wore today is damned small.. very uncomfortable.

At the start of work.. every ting was quite strict coz we still dunno each other yet.. There is tis captain.. Kinda fierce, den wei sheng and i was like. keep on pointing fingers at her at her back. She really very kao bei one.. heng she nvr group with either of us. Hehe, Km went to be the runner today.. Er erd. Coz he tokked too much.. den the manager put him there. Lol.

I paired up with a captain... her name funny, Ah chow, and another gal. then she started calling me ah boi ler.. Abit irritated by tht coz tht time at pearl river all the cap there call me xiao di~. So i juz told her my name.. the manager passed by and i also told him my name. Muaha, i'm known now at the legends. Today juz serve the vip room. Kinda shiok. Hehe, xiao chow kept tokking wit me also. She juz wont belive tht i'm 16. Hehe.

Wen the guest leave we clear the food.. then i see alot of nicely portioned left overs by them.. den i was tinking.. wah piangz.. so wasted.. I told xiao chow.. den wah liao.. she say i go eat.. den she close the vip doors say cannot let the manager see.. Wah piangz, she really very nice sial. I didnt eat in the end coz i not hungry.. i asked whether ws and km can eat or not.. she say cannot. Whaha.. wen i told ws and km they so pc.. At pearl river also liddat.. at here also liddat.. the capt all treat me gd .. Wahah, den xiao chow kept quarreling with Km and ws also. Er erd.

AFter tht We went to collect our pay.. AT orchard saw tio Kp.. k la.. actualy she saw tio me den suddenly pull my bag.. Long time no see her.. didnt know she was still alive.. Mm, maybe i shall suggest tht we go on outings with her..

After tht went to sch for training..Wootz, went to help ch coach the b gals.. They really kinda... Pathetic.... there are only 4 gals. not even enuff to play a game.I was like.. how to train.. But i belive you zhi zhe shi jing chen..if we train some of them.. the c girls tis year will join up with them next year.. then maybe a miracle can happen... '

Mm, after tht went upstairs to join the rest.. training today was sian again. Yk was tu lan.. coz ch dun wan to sub him in .. I was like.. dunno wat to say.Technically ch was doing the rite ting bahz.. coz his receiving was better ler.. But mentally.. it was devastating for yk bahz. Den during the matches and all following tht he also any how play ler.. we outsiders see ler also pc.. Its like, if thts a real competition and he kept coming out tis kinda pattern.. we will die ar. I do hope Gy comes back and yk go play the main spike.Tht would benefit every one lo....Aiya.. dun wan tok bad abt tis ler.. nt very good too..

Mm, tomolo got two lots of tings to do.. go do the sing pass ting..and then cut my hair... sianz.

No comments: