Friday, February 04, 2005

Gratituded.

I felt very very ... wat... after xu wei from ntu offered me his hand pump for me... WAh sehz.. alot of very supportive ppl out there.. Even the cycling manager of ntu dan came to gimme a pat on my shoulder... I am so very motivated by all tis peeps and i'll be riding for them, i wont let them down de..

Acc ct to queensway today.. had quite an eventful day bahz.. WE went to browse the shops at the shopping center den we saw wei da, ming fa and ming li.. DAngz.. HEhe for first time she replied me to my hi~ hur hur. Dao gal.

after tht we went to ikea.. then anchor point then ct bought me to the ABC market.. His grand ma stays there tht explains why he knows tht place well. After tht ,i and him each bought a shirt bahz.. hur hur, he bought a jersey for CNY ... ~

K bahz.. thts abt all today... I have approximately 33 hours left to my race.. jia you~!


No comments: