Saturday, February 19, 2005

Wah...

Wootz now very tired.. Juz now was a working at pearl river.. ehe. REally not bad lehz.. its better then i expected it to be.. definately better then my previous job.. but the pay is far off la.. hehe

Early in the morning met up with ws they all.. den went to the restaurant... we were late ler.. den kinda go scolded by the manager.. Hehe, gen yuan they all there. Its like, the whole restaurant was zheng hua's one. Hee, nth like my previous job lo.. where i face every ting alone. THere was two section today.. we did both.. lunch and dinner.

During lunch.. i dunno anyting about chinese cusine.. though tht time tht guy from raffles tot us already, but i tink their style different.. here they use a simpler version bahz.. but i still dunno wat to do.. hehe. But My captain was good.. both of them are.. They keep on coaching.I got paired up with gy.. hehe Very funny one la..We keep tokking den our captain come over say even though nth to do cannot tok until liddat.. Muz find smth to do .. Act act. wah i here liao really sehz lehz..My previous job even my mum also wun gimme tiao gang until liddat ar.AFter tht the customers all came in.. all was fine until A custormer ordered for juices.i was holding the round tray.. then got orange and lime juices.. den i was serving wen a customer suddenly turn her head and knocked onto the tray.. Heng.. the juice all pour on me..Every one in the restaurant wen Oohh... so sia suay sial.

Tht ended it all.. hehe another funny ting during lunch time is.. my captain and other captain all keep pointing and like.. tokking abt me .. Den one of them call me over.. ask me how tall i am.. den i say 183... dey all go wah... hur hur every where all same reaction one.~ Den they ask me wat age i was again den i say 16.. den they go wah again.. ~~ pengz

After lunch me km dan and ws go suntec and marina square walk around....Mm we had two hours of break time.. actually we wanted to sneak into oriental for free food one.. but km dun wan... so we went to the food court at marina square..wah ehz.. daniel is a really good guy lo.. he keep ordering food for us.. ~ Wah.. if singapore got 1000 ppl like him ar.. the economy will be so much better.

AFter tht we went to sit at mac.. hhe... for some time.. before we go back to work again. Again there was some misunderstandings as the agent wasn't there to give us the voucher... Mm, i tink he also busy. But nvm.. the 'qian hui' looking manager still gave us a voucher.. she still say we are not at wrong its the management fault.. wah ehz.. realy lo.. tis job is good.. my job tht time ar.. if any ting wrong and u are there.. u are at fault one lo..~~

There wasn't much tings to do at night la.. coz customers lil.. hehe den my captain came over and tok to me .. she ask.. wat if i eat beef..Den i say HUh? den she huh back.. den she ask again.. Den i say got la..Den she say huh.. who cook one.. den i say i cook myself la.. ~ den she ask again. ur mum leh..i say working.. den she ask wat occupation den i say.. den she ask my dad leh.. den i say i dunno.. coz i really dunno.. den she ask me why liddat.. den i also say i dunno.. i say my dad doesnt live with us tht much.. den she ask why again.. den i say jia chou bu ke wai yang.. Den other captains come over liao..and listen to the conversation.. I was like.. i was the only one wearing white there.. den they are all in red.. ~ dangz.. Out numbered me.Then the manager come over ler.. they all siam away.. wahahah.. funny .

AFter every ting... we packed up at 10 30.. Wootz. not bad..

I tink i really like tis job .. in comparison to my previous one. Wah ehz.. Its like, i wun feel left out de sial.. nt bad.. hehe. Some more.. i get to see more chio bus den before here HIak hiak.

No comments: