Sunday, February 13, 2005

I cannot express myself ... not becoz i dunno how to .. but its becoz i canT~

Tinking abt wat jp said to me the other night.. Mm, making me feel tht Perceptions really varies alot between ppl...

wOotz, downloaded the war craft demo yesterday afternoon and had been playing it all the way till now.. MM, now sian of it liao..

Yesterday wen to luan house...there was alot of other peeps there too.. hur hur.. we juz did our own tings and they did theirs bahz..JP and jm was supposed to come to.. but due to some reasons.. they didnt turned up.I felt better after drinking some of the champagne luan had to offer there but still sorta dizzy.. so i left earlier and went back home to ocntinue playing war craft.. er erd..


I woke up late today bahz.. also got nth much to do. My mum went out to bai nian.. my father go out for mahjong.. den marcus go out play bowling. den my sis went to watch movie.. and i am left alone at home.. with tht animal and my maid. ~ Sianz, i called up every one but all of them are not free bahz.. so of i went to bring tht animal for a walk around bukit panjang.. I'm glad i did tht coz now its so tired tht it doesnt have the strenght to disturb me any more.. my tatic is good. er erd.

I am still feeling very bored until my relatives came over to my house.. Hx was here, but i had nth to entertain him.. so bought him to the arcade at plaza and played cs with him.. Also sian one.. two person.. play cs... its like.~ lame.

msg kah peng happy birthday juz now.. but she didnt really reply.. mm.. maybe she forgotten about me ler.. er erd..Oh well.. cant blame i dun tok to her much ..

Hao bahz. gtg to rot to death ler.. ciaoz..

No comments: