Friday, November 24, 2006

The attempt-Prolouge

The sound of water splashing ran through my ears distinctively... I looked at the august , blazing fast torrents underneath my foot from the bridge i was on. Those rapids, seemingly tantalizing .

Just then, i caught a distinct alluring figure at the corner of my eyes. There she was, looking at the rapids too.. ditto... She then crossed her right leg over the ledge of

the bridge in an attempt to jump into the abyss of quick water below.A voice yelled " hey!" , she paused ..turn her focus towards the direction of the voice. Those pair of captivating eyes, i'll not forget.

I had always been an introvert, a coward who would shy away from almost anyting. I've never been with the more "popular " bunch of guys in school, and getting
pushed around in school was norm. I'ld nvr dare stand up for anyone ..

I felt the pressure all building up in my head now that i've got her attention.My legs stood rooted at where it was.

"See, if you're gonna stop me from ending my life , it ain't gonna work, i've made up my mind to leave and i've no reasons to hold back.. so back off" a stern , yet

sweet voice echoed.

"Lets go for a date ... Just gimme one chance please."

"Thats the lousiest pick up line i've ever heard of, go away"

silence..

"On the contrary, since i've got nth to loose... why not."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

-

All characters and names given in this story is based totally on fiction . In any case of replica , i apologise for any inconvenience caused.This work is on my own and for your appreciation.

No comments: