Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chapter 3- Looking at the moon

I gazed upon the star painted sky ,ever so beautiful. There is this one star
which stood out the most , yearning to shine even brighter then the others ,
with a tint of blue in its glitters.
It seemed to have been a decade already ever since we left the restaurant.
The silence was getting awkward ,then she tooked out her ipod. "Why is she
carrying her ipod while commiting suicide" i wondered.

"here , put this on your right ear .. " she said as she passed me one of the ear piece.

There was a buzz in the ear phones as the ipod came to life. She then press the play button and there was this loud scream which almost made me jump out of my skin. I looked at the ipod screen..

" tears don't fall-bullet for my valentine"

Is this music at all..-_-

The next track was a piece of barouqe music . Soothing , so much better in contrast to the previous one.

"Lets dance.." she turned to me and said.

" what! i dont know ho.." she grabbed my hand before i could finished my sentence.

I watched a movie about a year ago titled "take the lead." . Its about this dance teacher trying to get some problem kids to dance and all. The movie featured quite some flashy moves , tango they called it. Sadly, thats about all i know about dancing.
--

Surprisingly, it all felt so natural. I moved with her body with little effort ,its like, we're one.

"hey, i still dont know your name yet.." I said while keeping up foot works.

"Meraldine" she whispered into my ear .

"wow~ ... do i have to do that too? "I got tooked back by that move she did.

" Not really, how do i address you Mr clumsy ?" she giggled.

" Ernest.. Ernest sum. but just Ernest would do.. but you can always call me ern... one way or another..."

"hmm.. ernest..." she said as she rested her head on my shoulders as we continue with the foot works.

I was never into any religion before but if theres god up there.. i prayed for him to stop time for me. Ok maybe thats too demanding how about prolonging this ... don't let later come too soon please...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
All characters and names given in this story is based totally on fiction . In any case of replica , i apologise for any inconvenience caused.This work is on my own and for your appreciation.

No comments: