Sunday, November 26, 2006

Chapter 2 - Falling.

The side walks were damp and grey , every thing and every one else looks so lifeless as all blends into to one sombre boulervard.The air was wet and clammy , from the rain and with a vivid trace of cigarrete smoke .

"Where are we going ?" i popped.

"I don't know. Some where to eat , i'm hungry , how about there ."

Without waiting for my acknowledgement , she strutted into the bistro , which seemingly look posh with red carpets and all. The waiter ushered us to a two seater near the window and handed us the menu .

"A double whooper with extra toppings of mustard and olives please. Oh yes and more fries and calamari rings.Then a mug of straw berry milk shake , more whipped cream"She chirpped as the waiter jotted down the order .

I looked at her at disbelief, how the hell she got this big of an appetite and where am i going to find that much money to pay for what she is eating. I felt this sudden lost of blood from my face and then the waiter turned to me.

"and you sir?" He asked

"I'll just have chicken salad and plain water thank you "i croaked.

--

"So tell me, what were you doing at the bridge just now ?" she asked while munching on her fries.

"Nah nothing..are you going back again?" i asked

"definitely , most probably after this"

"what !really ?! Why ..."

"Don't bother asking , finish your food , and are you sure thats enough ?"

"Yea.. i guess" I lied.

"jeeze, here , you can have this " she passed me a hefty portion of fries and signal the waiter for another straw for the milk shake.

" And don't worry , this meal is on me , i'ld feel bad if i owe some one something before i die. "


--
Egoism wasn't in my instincts at all thus i let it passed.We chatted over the jug of milk shake as we took turns in sipping the cholestrol .. I couldn't get enough of her sweet nature and alluring eyes .


Wait , am i falling for her alreadY?

-




All characters and names given in this story is based totally on fiction . In any case of replica , i apologise for any inconvenience caused.This work is on my own and for your appreciation.

No comments: