Tuesday, November 07, 2006

The call

" Hello is this Mr Goh Jun chin? I'm calling from <> do you have a few minutes to spare for a quick interview over the phone?"

"Hello, interview? What is it about?"

" oh we are doing a coverage on cyclists in singapore and i got your number from <> and if i'm not wrong u did a dialogue sorta thing over the phone with him the other time... so if you don't mind i've a few questions to ask you would now be a convenient time to do so?"

" yes , sure i'm glad to."

" so U want me to address u as mr goh or something else?"

"Jc.. just J and C would do.."

" Ok jc , i understand that you're prettty into cycling how long have u been cycling?"

"Well, if u're asking me when i started cycling , its dated way back during my childhood ... but hmm, i'ld say i started really cycling during my days in secondary school when i took part in my first race."

" Oh so you race ... so where do you guys race at ?"

" There are a few race courses in singapore for Mtb... one of the more well known one will be at bukit timah nature reserve . "

" oh why choose mountain bike over those road bikes? "

" well, i personally like to feel close to mother nature and by cycling on my mountain bike , it allows me to escape from all the urban buzz into the serenity of the trails. "

" Ic , so are you in any clubs or any sort ? I heard taht u're in the Pedal power club at some Cc."

" oh yea.. the pedal power club.. i'm supposed to jump start that club for zheng hua Cc, but due to my other commitment in another club i wasn't really participative in the pedal power club."

" oh what other club?"

" Sp cyclist... Singapore polytechnic cyclists club.."

" oh .. so are u head of the club or sth ? "

" yea .. i think so"

" ic , its tough running a cycling club in Sp?"

" I'ld say its challenging , but i've got a team of trust worthy , passionate and committed partners in my club which i can't do without. We all have a role to play in the club and its with them that allow me to enjoy the benefits of such a wonderful cycling club .YOu can most likely say i'm nothing without them.."

" well said Jc... so lastly.. tell me why u like cycling so much.."

pause...

" ever remembered the very first day u learnt how to cycle? That sense of achievement that u can actually go any where with such speed with your own power. Like theres no boundaries that would limit urself . I still feel it now , every time i get on my bike. I guess thats what makes me like cycling so much..."

" Wow... you're bringing me back old memories eh... haha , it was nice talking to you and i truelly enjoy the session. Thank you for your time and good luck for your next race . Any wat my name is priscillia , sorry about the late introductions..."

" Its ok , I've fun talking to you too and thank you.. do remember to tell me which page to read when u publish the magazine ... thanks ~ =D"

" Oh right sure do, i'll get back to you , have a nice day ... good bye."

"bye..."






Zzz , this couple day was hectic and chaotic sia...

sunday was the worst.. Lol.. Morning went bt , after that got home... went jamming... screamed .. Then it was over to nut's place. Where we were treated with utmost hospitality not hostality .. her little sisters are damn cute. No i'm not being a pedophile they are fun to play with ,restless with no limits to their energy banks. Oh well , kids.
-------------
Monday was mugging day. I completed all my e learning other then stats . thank god. I guess i'll be completing stats today.
--------------
Marcus asked me stupid question yesterday while cycling..

" Kor , why people don't cycle when it rains? "...

" becoz its raining la~U'll get wet.."

"but how come ppl still ride motor cycle when it rains..."

~
--------------
So after working at a jap restaurant for quite some time , i did my fair bit of research and experiments and voila...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jc's chawanmushi , JCC for short.

Well , work later.. and i wonder , when will the clock works be alive.

No comments: