Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hello Jie Xi...

So i've been working for a couple of days at the studio already. Its funny, even though i'm working alone, its interesting. Maybe its the new environment but i'm starting to like my job. Well, first day of work was quite a comedy indeed.

My boss , Madam Phua( AKA Phua lau eh) introduced me to the crew. I was called Jc then.Then she assigned me to Xiao may.. or mei or wtf anything liddat... who fucking is a girl from china ... Xiao may is supposed to coach me. I'm telling you, i need to learn my chinese well because halve the time i don't understand what she is talking about and there went taking that i'm a joke and keep giggling. Suzie was a nice lady and she came to be my translator and eventually, my guide instead.Phua lau eh laughed at this ok, she laughed at my demise! She said , when I speak in chinese with xiao may , she laugh till her teeth drop. Something liddat.

Its really sickening. There was this instance xiao may was showing me where the different sizes of photos are stored. She went what si ar, shan ar , yi ar, er ar.. I was like , wtf is that. She kept ar ar ar ar ar... Suzie then told me it was the photo sizes which are in 4r 3r 2r 1r... Alamak.

Then Mr Phua( AkA Phua Lau pei) came. Phua lau pei mistaken me as one of the graduates collecting the graduation gowns they were distributiing and kept asking me to sit down and wait for my turn and all. Jeeze, Phua Lau Pei is partially deaf.. So yes, it took some patience and sign language to tell him that i'm the newbie.

Then Phua Lau Eh asked me to demonstrate to her how to dress the gown up for practice. She got Xiao May to be the model. ARGH! OF ALL PEOPLE AND ALL THE GUYS THERE!There was this part where you have to hook on something on the blouse. That area happen to be where the chest is, and in this case, it happened to be where xiao may's breast are. I was asking Phua lau eh.. " Phua lau eh... do i realy have to do this? " .. Phua lau eh went" OF COURSE YOU MUST DO, and you must do it accurately and quickly!" i was like in GG mode.. xiao may then went something like.." LAI BAH~ BU YAO PA or sth (translate to, bring it on! Don't be a pussy)"SIgh, hers was harD~ ...

Xiao may was sweet though, she kept smiling and smiling no matter the difficulties i had understanding her. .How ever ,one major turn off is. She couldn't get my name right. She gave me a new name infact. Jie Xi. Just this afternoon during lunch , Xiao may went JIE XIIIIII~~~~~~~~~ and threw a lump of rice and something and something on my plate. Before i could even finished my sentence she ran off in smoe china girl style.. Wtf, I'm now known as Jie Xi. Even the photographers there started calling me that. You should have seen Phua lau eh laugh. How ever, their english ain't that good as well. There was this instance Suzie was telling me what is what on a graduation gown. When it came to the Sashay.. she took it as a hood and pronounced it as.. " HOOT" Jeeze, lucky for my years of training in the comedy line, I'm able to hold my uproaring laughter in me.

So basically what i do is to handle clients and all, so with every deal secured , my name will be written on the sales contract by some one. In the early afternoon , it was ok they wrote my name as JC. Soon they began to emphasize more on the C instea of the J... so it became )C . Then , as the crowd got more ,they wrote it as )( ... then phua lau eh was having troubles identifying what the symbols mean , she changed it to >< . Then for convenience sake , they all changed it to X. When i saw that , i went hey.. thats not my name, phua lau eh went, it is now.. Wtf, do I look like some guy who have a bad hairdo and knives coming out of my knuckle!??!???!?!

Today was interesting though. Suddenly there was this woman who came in and went KNNN CHAO CHEEE B##N.... (we all know its not spelt that way)She slurred more vulgarities which i dunno , but i understand that she went FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.. and then KNN .. HU LI JING! ( Vixen ) I inferred that one of the staffs committed in a extra marital affair with her husband , that explains she was so pissed. Funny though , she called the police to come catch the woman ,who apparently is really not there... and the police took her into custody instead. Jeeze, she ate her words. ~

I was in a rush to use the toilet and i couldn't got away from my client, but that woman chased my client away. Thank god for answering my call to nature!I Pee-ed , relaxed , calmly and in an orderly fashion =)

No comments: