Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Irene's leaving again

Arh jeeze, the sbf is leaving town to go back to Vancouver again. Shet thing, i just watched the Simpson's movie with her and the kid just now at lot 1. They were kind enough to follow me all the way to lot 1 , and to watch the same show again together with me. The Sesf had to make fun of my oriental hotel waiter suit like long sleeve shirt.


We chilled at Ya kun kaya toast for quite a while. The seats were square and were too small to fit my entire butt. I was commenting that if i were to take of my pants and look at the mirror after the chilling session, i'll have this red square tattooed on my ass. Then irene had to make my appetite go bad by offering her EGGS to me. After which , she offered me her BREAD as well. So much so for a menstrual cycle. Sheesh


We've chat about every thing, from the complains , to what happened before, to the daily happings.. Its been along time .. So many things changed la, after that chill session , which prolly will be the last with her for quite a long time, i realised i've left behind so much things..


I don't know why the thought of irene leaving gets me so emo. Jeeze, I guess i haven't got the chance to realise it all until our projects are all submitted today . I've been too busy and stuck up during project times to look out for whats around me. I think i'm not taking these changes maturely enough , like someone who still cry for something he lost. Like a loser. Sigh , I'll leave it as that and go emo mode now.

No comments: