Sunday, August 19, 2007

They crushed us like an ant

Sigh, the team is out of the tournament! Jeeze, who knew we'll be so serverely crushed by the foreigners.. argh~ They're big, they're strong , they're ang moh. ~~Oh well, they were slow any way..I'm quite satisfied looking at them run around.





Well, now its back to training mode again, but before that, i think I'ld have a chat with M.o to see whether zheng hua is playing next year.





Been sleeping alot after the law paper, i guess it was pay back for the lack of sleep during the examination period. So, I was with the guys at mos on friday night together with tw's friend. Well, it wasn't the most enjoyable nights I had but , I had some serious man to man session going on with ern after the session.Well, how come i'm not surprised that we share the same perceptions.. again~





Hmm , then i watched the movie 881 with my family, in celebration of my sis's birthday. Ay, its quite a nice show that had a strong singaporean essence in it. The hokkien/chinese/ broken english dialouges they had were interesting and well thought off. Indeed its something to be expected with the likes of roystan tan as the director of the film. He's too damn good .


Argh, i've still got a few more flicks i wanna catch on the big screen, but I'm too damn broke to go watch them. Dman it, good thing i'm working ~! Jeeze, life without money sucks.

No comments: