Saturday, August 11, 2007

Vagisil.. The face cleanser..

Mum brought me and marcus out for dinner this evening. Dinner was great , I always love eating dinner with my bro around, when ever mum asked me to do something I'll get him to do it instead. This is not an act of domination, I'm trying to teach my brother to be more street smart ! How is going to take care of his sweet little girl friend if he ain't as smart as me.

We did groceries after dinner and I thought that the facial wash need to be stock up , so i went to look for it. While i was contempltaing between tea three and the ginvera promotion , Mum came over with a bottle of this.



"How about trying this out.. Looks good~!"Mum said, obviously, she didnt read cause she wasn't wearing her glasses..

The text was small on the bottle so i moved closer and took the bottle from her to scrutinze on to the details on the tiny text...

Then the birds and bees started to fly , the flowers bloom and the skies became clear~~~

(P.s , For those who don't know what vagisil is, obviously you didn't pay close attention to the Mrt advertisments on the train... Tsk. Go Google Vagisil if thats the case)


Right , updates , So i spent the evening with the peeps at eski bar to celebrate calin's(I hope you enjoyed the flame thing, it looked so extravagant) 19th birthday at holland vee. Considering the fact that the heat waves from the damned weather was killing me, i think Eski bar is pretty a neat place to chill. I was surprised there was absinthe in their menu but the guys said its most likely an imitation... Hmm..

I left halve way to meet up with the guys for guys night.Jeeze, its something so over dued that no amount of fines would do justice. Every one had so much story to tell and update , we tonned the whole night ... I was having doubts on us finish the three bottles of vodka (considering the fact that i was KOed with just halve a bottle) but woots, we did good . I think. Kk , sorry PZ~ for the shet stuffs i said.

I think the best high light of the whole guy's night conversation was wiht ern saying so seriously.. "I want to be a pig"

ZOMFGBBQRP la kum hong~

He even went on to admire pigs for their ability to cum for 30 minutes..~

From now i'll always think of ernest when i eat my ham.

No comments: