Saturday, August 04, 2007

Saturday morning full of shit...

Jeeze.. its close to mid noon now and i'm having a bad hang over. It gets worse every time i have one, i wonder why... I'm still not exactly sober now ... so pardon the weird sentences...

Drank plenty yesterday, the four of us actually finished halve a bottle of absolute vodka. Its like drinking some donkey's pee at first , but oh well, its booze, what gives. I can't remember exactly what happened and i think i was really drunk and high and i started talking nonsensical stuffs to the girls. I think i'm not able to hold alcohol that well any more, damn ,ernest protect me next time we club or sth or i'll get rape..

Ok , we're playing that silly indian poker game again which i don't know why , i had lousy luck to start with so i kept losing and losing and gotto down plenty much of donkey's pee. It got pretty high and we started asking each other questions. I can't remember the questions already. I think by then , the J cockster in me had already taken over and i started being damn ridiculous and shet. I think i even asked some one to be my GF on the spot. I think.. was I asking Ct or Yh ar...

I dunno what time i got home and i think they sent me home which was really kind of them to do that thank you very much ...... else i'll be sleeping in the streets hur.. I've been sleeping in a sleeping bag for the past few days.. (my bed spoilt) and this time round i didnt even bother pulling out my sleeping bed , i just slap my face on the floor and blacked out.


and..

Thats how i woke up this morning on the floor , back ache, face ache, head ache ... with a bad hang over. Mum then came back with a bottle of ice wine ... she asked me whether i wanted some.... damn..

No comments: