Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Screwed up body clock


Jeeze, i think my body clock is so screwed up after the chalet. The chalet was actually meant for the Old 05 peeps, but ay, not alot turn up, apparently, only me and ernest stayed over together with the girl gang. Jeeze, It was fun though , especially when the night was spent gossipping about people. The high light was Yan ching's "fur".


There was yet another sighting incident again. While walking with the girls to see the sunrise during the wee hours , I felt a chill down my spine and i had goose bumps. My first reaction was to show off my 'very long' arm hair to ernest . When ernest turned over to look at them , he immediately turned back. Then we kept quiet and continue walking.When we were furthur away from the place ernest told me that he saw a white apparition beside me when i said my hair stood. GG.. and to think about it, its the 7th month too!



Sigh, i'll start to have a no life life after tml when i start working. Work eat sleep work eat sleep, take photo abit. SIgh ,well i think i had my fair share of fun. I think. Went to esplanade to do photo shooting with pat just now. Jeeze, yet another spend time together session.We played more pool then shoot photo actually.Aiya, we can't get any decent shots any way when the security guard decides to off the lights in esplanade. Then my friend had yet another accident again when the barrier at the car park fell on him. Tsk, apparently he didn't pay attention to the barrier and was ogling at some sleek sports car instead.


Jeeze, I need sleep , but I can't sleep. All these thoughts inside me, are bothering me but i'm not bothered actually. I think. Jeeze.

No comments: