Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Mugging break

ARh, LAST PAPER FINALLY THIS FRIDAY! Law paper.. Jeeze,chatted up with Ming li, jeeze , so fking long since i've ever talk to her .. and she gave me tips on how to study for the law paper. Thats to study every thing on the night before and the morning of the paper. CAN you belive that she got an AD with that tatic and she actually said its easy? OK, smug bomb detected !

So the past few days had me pulling my hair bla bla shet with the papers. Sigh ,I definitely had plenty Jc's super morning wakeup call deluxe expresso... Jeeze, i know caffeine is bad, but woots, many cups of that is actually quite fatal, even my pee smelt like coffee after i drank one of those~

Arh , talk about peeing. Ever been to a uni sex toilet before?

The other day i was studying with CT at some lame shet macdonalds( k i know studying at mac are for kids and all but jeeze, theres no place else) and i happened to need to pee. Thats when i realise the toilet they have cater to both sexes. Well, i don't understand why they had to do that when the toilet is actually quite big , but , sadly, there is only one cubicle and that cubicle happened to have this blue color rubbish bin. ARh huh, sounds familiar girls? There i went , thinking its some ordinary rubbish bin and i threw my much used up tissue paper in there. The moment i flipped the lid open i saw it. Bread with JAM! BREAD WITH STRAWBERRY JAM!!!!!!! (Well, I don't wanna sound so crude )Yes , I took a second glance at the contents because i thought i saw something out of place. I told Ct and he went to look any way, shrug..

I bet some one will be laughing damn hard now.

No comments: