Thursday, August 16, 2007

Phone lost~ bad karma, good karma, got karma?

Goodness gracious me, i lost my phone, AGAIN!

FUCK!~

Scenario

I went to study at fajar with Ct as usual for our law paper tml, Ct decides to have dinner so i acc him to the hawker. When we were about to leave , Ct ran away first because there was a stray cat near by, Ct ain't afraid of the act, He was afraid of the germs on it. So he ran without his wallet and i was being nice so i took it for him.

Act

Then we proceed to the place where we we're supposed to mug at. Then while we settled down, i realised my phone was not with me. At first i thought it was Ct playing a prank with me because he started taunting me and all, but hur , he called my phone and told me that it was off. I called it myself to confirm.

Attempt

We then went back to the hawker in desperation to find my phone , but it was pointless from the start. I called star hub to suspend my line. Sigh. An diseased society indeed!

I couldn't help but thought of the time when i was in year 1 , when i found an O2 phone and returned it to its owner. Giving the circumstances then, i felt good when i perform an act of upholding integrity. Sheesh , so much so for maintaining a good karma.

Ok , on the other hand maybe i don't have a fair balance of good karma and bad karma after all. Ct suspected the indian uncles which are sitting beside us and drinking beer . I wanted to ask them , but ct decide that would be a bad choice, drunk angry indian uncles == dangerous people
to him. No offense, but after that i began noticing that where ever we walk , there are indianS! Well , take for example the place we mugged at. At first there was this , solitary indian pushing his cart around , should be a sweeper or so. I noticed him. Then there was this indian couple who walked past us , speaking in very heavily indian accented english. Then , a bunch of indian kids like , skipped past , dance past or sth(seriously, i dont understand why they can't walk normally) . Then there was this indian family, the mother going in this string of indian lingual which i supposed was used to scold her son which looked quite demoralised and was looking down. The next bunch of Indians which walked past was the high light, a bunch of grown up indian men, I supposed they're foreign or sth, walked past, hugging each other and holding hands. I know in their tradition its supposed to be friendly and all, but at that point of time, the disappointment level i had , i couldn't think traditional,I became modernized and thoughts of homo sexuality came into my mind as I looked on with disgust.

ARGH! I'm feel so sorry for my brother. sigh.

No comments: