Thursday, August 02, 2007

I can't help but question your actions

So i've sent irene off to vancouver.. this time ,i made it a point to be there to see her off. Lots of hugs , cookies and photographs.. Jeeze.. We'll miss you SBF.


I played the men's open tournament yesterday, we played against a team which is known to be stronger then us. Yes , we lost. Losing is something common when you play vball, but tsk, i really question that man's approach to losing a tournament. Its demoralising and disturbing. I didn't like it.


I think maybe I'm being too particular. Hmm.


The more i thought about yesterday's match , the more pissed i beacme... Damn it.



Ah yes, Let me give credit to ... the small and handy dandy assistant who helped me through out the photo shooting session at the air port. Thanks~!

No comments: