Sunday, August 05, 2007

I can't love the person i hate....

You show me how to hate him.. you hated him...
I hate him for what he did to you...
I hate him for what he did to me...
I hate him for taking away what i have...
You showed hatred for him in front of me...
I played his role when he is gone...
I couldn't be a better person to them because i had to play his role..
I don't belong to any body now because of him..

Nobody knows my story..
Nobody understood how i felt..
I could've been happier..
I could've not hate so much...
Only hell understands my resentment....

Now.....

You want to put me in his foot steps..
You want me to show concern for him...
You want me to love him...

I'm telling you now..

I can't...

I can't love the person i hate..

I'm just a guy, I can't be extra ordinary..

I'm sorry.

No comments: