Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Am i disregarded by all .. am i but nth at all...

Wootz, changed my blog lay out ler.. kinda made it maself.. hehe.. proud abt it manz..

Mm, today was juz another day bahz.. more boring then yesterday. Ct came over to look for me for lunch at bt plaza. Mm, he very troubled over lots of tings .. Mm, dangz.. i guessed i juz made him more troubled.. Lol. We today also abit siao.. ate a plate of nasi lemak followed by a plate of fried kway teow.. ~~, cannot walk manz after lunch, too full..~

Finally confirmed my off days ler.. mondays and a alternate week end.. yayZ, i'm free any of u two wanna book me? wahhaha.

Tis sunday i'm off.. golly i nid to do lots of adminstrative stuffs manz..

1)get myself the table..
2)paint my bed frame..
3)get my hair cut ..
4)buy that denim looking jacket
5)plan for wat to do on monday afternoon
6)watch the live telecast of singapore vs indonesia

Some how i dun tink tis music suits my blog any more lehz.. find it weird....

mm nth to write ler.. no quote today.. hehe.





No comments: