Sunday, January 16, 2005

We are not Fools, we are juz blinded ... fools are those who knew they are blinded but continue to be blinded by all..

We are all back to the point tht ppl changes... and time is the ultimate destruction of every ting.. i Tink, tis quote is still so true from the day i tot of it..

Ct was rite, being an ideologist bring tis much pains to oneself.. WAKE UP ! speak based on theory.. the fact now is tis had all happened,and wat, making a fuss out of it can help? I am tired being a ideologist... so much so i kept fluctuating between perspectives... so much so that i feel that i am so damned overdoing tings.. and so much so i contradict.. HAH! so, contradictions catch up wif me again, yep its me again jumping into every ones shoes and having different yet had equally basis views. RIte, like who the hell shud i stay in..If i could choose to keep my stand to myself.. i cud, but if i do tht, nth gets outta it .. I dunno.. I tink i shud behave like every one else... juz, dun bother and all.. juz take it tht way .. yea, juz dun make a big fuss outta every ting..

I kept telling myself all tis , but some how, it feel so weird,I duno, maybe i've began to look at even more tings ... thts why i had tht tot tht day ... and thts why every ting tht happened now make me fear tht my tot wud come true.

Maybe i shud be like ct for once and instead stop being his opposition.. i shud learn from the dilly dally behaviour and takes no seriously..I told myself to be like that, like km ct st and the rest.. but i cant, I duno, some how i cant break away from tis tots of mine.. And some how, i feel tht i cant throwing away certain responsibilities... i dunno, i feel like i am so different from every one now.. perharps i shud see a psych one day...

No comments: