Wednesday, January 19, 2005

change wen u are wrong.. thts the way.. dun live life like tis.. it aint gonna be happy.. do u get pleasure out of wrongs??

had quiet a eventful day today..

FOr the first time i went out wif boss for an assignment.. In his car he tok to me alot of tatics he had used to kept tis business going and all.. I told him my ambition and he kinda.. encouraged me.. Dunno, it seems like my boss aint a bad person after all..We exchange alot of views about tatical business and managing and i did learnt quite alot.. Wat my mentor tot me was so little.. and crude.. today was nth in comparison.I went to lien towers today.. it was by far.. the biggest condominium i've seen with my eyes.. Its like.. really big. I was so attracted by the owner's pool table in the room... made me so gian.

Later part of the day.. uncle sim came over to the shop to look for me.. Dangz, from then i found out tht he actually owned a shop before in bt plaza but it closed down.. we tokked alot too, hur hur, also much about marketing and entrepenuic socialization.. dangz, his chinese abit chim at times but i am learning.. hehe..

Mm, sold my helmet finally for 85 bucks.. dangz, now its time to get my shoes and a better helmet.. hehe.


No comments: