Sunday, January 09, 2005

I've promised some already... dis is my decision.

This early morning at about 3++ i made a very big promise to my jie and i wud not break it ...

Mm, suddenly my thirst of becoming a much better cyclist grew stronger.. suddenly, i wanted to convert to downhill ler.. tht means, i'll do free ride ler.. tht means ... lots of tings..

Mm, some how looking at chris and stevie at penang made me had the urge to have a go at dh, but it comes with a big price tag .. i wud nid at least.. 4k to make tis come thru.. dangz, 4 k 4k 4k 4k.. where am i gonna find it..MM, through saving perharps, but i tink , there is a faster alternative.. win this year national saca cross country race wif my bike now.. then i'll get 2.5 k, enuff starters for a new bike.. den pluz abit of savings.. i shud be race ready by june.. dangz, lots of commitment...after i calculated it all out, meaning, i might not have time for alot of tings too..

Went to ikea alone today... dang,couldnt find my table, i guess i've gotta custom one already... sian..

juz now ah ma ordered pizza for u , dang... my ah ma is keen on eating junk food now , got to watch her health..

K bahz.. nth much to conclude ler.. tml will see much intensive training going on for me.. hehe.


No comments: