Saturday, January 22, 2005

Is hypocritism really the way of getting friends.. if they are... is it really wat its called.. friendship.

Mm, some how.. i tink i shudn't really.. open out my mind heart to ppl like tis.. its wrong.. i tink.Coz i feel tht ppl wud be affected.. ppl have a life too, mm, yea.. I tink i better remain the way i am.Its better that way.

I feel like i'm some handicapped person or some one with disordered with the mind i wud say. At times i'ld question why i couldn't be like some who dun have tis much thoughts. Yea there maybe some out there like me.. but they kept their tots to themselves, unlike me now. Some how i tink tis species i am in shud have our tots to our own, its better tht way. For all i know, i am concerned about ppl i care and how they feel so i tink i shall do tis rite and dun make them have tis burden of knwing.

Self multilation? Perharps it is viewed as self multilation , but perspective varies i wud remind mine as self enhancement, we cant run away from tis, every one of us normal ppl seek for the better some way. Self contentment is a word tht wunt last.

I tink, tht i shall plan one day where my mind wud go blank, and stop my thinking and all, and yea, juz be an idiot. I hope i cud break away from these and be liddat.Isn't it childish.. tis kinda ting also nid for a planned date. I am lame

O rite, i guess i post enuff, i wun post liddat ler.. hehe.

No comments: