Monday, January 10, 2005

its not a matter of falling down any more.. its whether u get up...

I am so tired today.....

Tis morning Ys called me as she said she needed company.. i did say i wanted to tok for only 30 mins..Dang.. she dragged the conversation thru the wee hours.. and thus.. i am left without much sleep. HAiz, so shagged now....was very dissapointed in the earlier part of the day...


Woke up and str8 after having a ligth braek fast i went riding.. dang.. my performance deteoraited by alot today... arghz... Dunno why, i take lots of time to complete three laps..I am dissapointed.. alot of climbs i cannto go up.. dang, my tyres.. maybe dey are not meant for wet conditions liddat but wat liao.. if i go race.. den like tis condition in race i tink i die liao lo sure lose one.. i felt so dissapointed manz after riding .. den like.. sat in the middle of the road and began to recall my mistakes and all... felt so lame with the monkeys all looking at me...

afternoon went to sch for vball.. dang, i couldnt run.. couldnt jump manz.. suffering from fatigue... had cramps on my leg muscles .. den ct kept on saying i very slow.. Dangz... si buay pek chek ...

DEn at evening went to play bad with the rest of the peeps.. wootz, i've counted..already 5 days no see tio jp ler.. hehe. missing in action ler she..jie commented tht my hair very short.. arghz... its short.. argh~!~!~!...

Sian.. now nth to do.. jie no online.. pz also no online.. if she online also play game de.. dangz.. so now i am very sianz..





No comments: