Sunday, January 09, 2005

dear blog..

i am now very fed up with st... i am beggining to disregard him ler.. i dun want to do tis.. but his actions made me do it, and yea, i will wack him up. I dun care wat the rest of the guys say any more.. if dey understood me.. they shudda know tht i kept quiet and let him have his way for a long time ler.. I've decide to even argue with him as i know tht his ears are not meant for hearing in facts and reasons , where as they were only there for the sake of being there.. Yea, lemme see him one more time, and let him blow his top of one more time at me.. and yea, i'll sure wack him up, i am not saying for the sake of saying.. i am saying coz i am totally fed up wif him already... his attitude has been like tis before.. yes... it has..he nvr changed... ppl around might accomodate to him but i cant..yea, he kicks me around and stuffs, i've enuff of that..

No comments: