Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Defence is paper thin..

I am not having a very good day here....

Fuck up working experience i had today, every one sucked once more. ARgh~! Tok about politics during work, i am juz only a kid lo.. hello young 16? Wth is it with all of u ... cant even gimme a break? The designer who called up was so damned too.. " lets get down to business la, u know it know it.. I wan to do tings professionally... lemme show my client my best...." He said. I was like.. wat liao, the professionalism is now with us.. not u, u only do the designs, while we are the curtains ppl, our opinions are based on our past experience and the ting wun look good, its juz a harmless suggestion... no nid to crictisize on our profession liddat, its too far off ... i dun crictisize ur designs at all lo...

dang, i am so hot headed now..every little ting seemed like a gr8 big blow for me.. sianz.


No comments: