Friday, January 07, 2005

Wishes might come true after all, there is hope beyond the pain..

Hehe, having quite a good day today.. like wat i wished for in the earlier part of the day.. LOl, i better be, or jie wud toture me de.

Work was kinda interesting today..There is tis old japanese customer which came in.. She was my mum's and my boss ex client.. she was a very nice lady.. a very good mother too.. And her family is .. very very very rich.. she has a bungalow in singapore.. australia.. japan.. two apart ments in america.. Dangz.. HEr daughter is spoilt manz.. She is twenty.. but she already stopped education some time back coz she wanted to pursue a music career. Thus, her mum enrolled her to a teacher , hourly she gave 300 USD to the teacher to teach her how to sing .. DAngz~! tok about major wastage of finances...BUt i guess she has too much to give ler..BUt she is a very humble lady... she dresses like any other obasan... Dangz.. there is really more than wat it looks. She had this stories she had with her wen she travelled around the world.. dang.. i want to be like her manz, next week she will be back to japan again. Hehe, well, she also did one ting tht really made me happy... She said that i was very mature in handling customers.. , i'm not showing off or wat.. but its like.. Wen u work on smth so much.. and some one actually gave u a remark on it.. its a great sensation .. She also said others tings about me but i tink the one tht raelly hit me hard is tis . dangz, When the lady said good tings about me... my mum ar.. instead of saying mei you la mei you la.. she went.. ya lo.. ~~ Dangz, i was like so red faced already she made it worst.. Den after on..she ask me whether i wanted to sing like her daughter too.. she say she could bring along too.. den i was frozen.. damn.. a one time opportunity manz.. to go to the states..I wanted to nod my head ler.. Den my mum intervene.. and said no... Mm, i guess that was the right ting to do also... i wun bear to live all that i had here and go for that.. Although i love singing alot too but i dun tink tis is the way.. Good singers out there all started from scratch, i cant be living off others liddat... Mm, for once my mum did the rite ting..

later part in the after noon went to buy a b-day card for Ming Li. DAngz, Tis mth like alot of ppl b-day liddat..

Ok bahz.. thts all ler.. jie today nvr msg me ler.. duno why.. maybe msging ct lol. hehe


No comments: