Saturday, January 22, 2005

Its so easy to start a war...but so difficult to end it

Wootz, today off... went alot of places. my legs or can say, whole body aches now.

Early in the morning beng as usual bounce on me again... dis time more jia lat, he insist on my getting up by pulling my blanket away.... tht dumb dog is getting smarter... time for me to be smart too.

One of my clients called and said she was very dissastisfied with y service tis morn, tis is becoz the installer were 1 hour late for the installation and one of the curtains is delivered wrongly... sianz, let her scold for 1/2 a hour...Tht explains me being halve and hour late to meet ct..We went to the poly open house after tht.. but ar, some how i am quite unimpressed by the poly.. their carnival is not very catering to us we went there also dunno wat to do juz stare at every one else.We went to cca booth den walk around.. go eat .. den went to bt shopping centre play cs ler.. kinda lame.. me and ct play only.. i kill him he kill me...

After tht ct went home ler.. i go met with ed.. my bro. At np.. I was like.. walk alot of distance ler.. den we went off to bugis.. coz he brought me to go ... Shopping~~~~ arghz i hate shopping ~But today shopping was not bad la.. coz my bro knows how i feel then kept bringing me to look at the stuffs i like to see.. hehe. budden today shopping route was kinda.. lan.. hehe Maybe coz we two seldom do shopping de.. den now shop is becoz our parents FOrced us to.. hehe nid to buy new year clothes mahz..ok, so.. we took the mrt to china town .. at there.. we walk around up and down.. looking for chinatown complex.. and there is tis funny ting.. we walk to food street.. coz we both kinda hungry den we kept looking at the food and all, den we walk and walk.. we missed the whole of china town complex.. its such a big building and we missed it.. den we walk and walk all the way to tanjong pagar.. den we realised we were lost.. we like in some ulu district.. den hehe, i was lame and i told my bro tht if we folow the moon.. it will lead us to a mrt station.. and true enuff.. hehe we followed and we reach tanjong pagar mrt station.. den we took the train back to china town again.. tis time.. looking at the map first.. lol we found the chinatown complex.. and we ate our dinner dere..Den we went to look at the clothes there.. my bro was like really browsing through like some designer .. and he concluded tht the clothes there are too bengish..With tht we head towards bugis.. i was saying tht we could maybe walk there.. And ya.. he kinda agreed and we stupidly start walking towards the suntec building.. after an hour of walking..we havent reached... DAngz , again we find our way to the nearest mrt station to take a mrt to bugis.. tis time its raffles place.. and we found out tht we actually made a loop again.. not a straight line towards bugis but we go one big round again..

Den we reached bugis ler.. we walk around.. Den he brought me to tis very cool shop which sells alot of specs.. hehe.. den we went trying out almost every shades there for i tink 1 hour.. den we went off without buying one.. Whahaha.not bad.After tht all, we walk around then we went OG.. After walking around my bro tell me tht there is a gal who had been following us for a long time ler.. den i looked around but i cant see anyone.. so we continued..I was browsing through some wallets.. den suddenly some one called my name.. i turn around and i saw vivian den i was like"wah!!!" chua tio.. coz she suddenly appeared and she put make up.. and her hair do till prom tht liddat. and she was... working there.. heeh. I dunno why my reaction so big, maybe i seldom see my friends put on make up bahz.. den suddenly see ler not mentally prepared... lol.My bro was ticking me off on my way on tokking to gers... whaha, maybe he dont know me well.. whaha

After plenty of walks.. i didnt buy anyting for my new year clothing.. thts why i send jie tht sms.. ARGHZ~! i hate shopping. So tired now.. legs aching like siao.. tomolo still nid go queens way with bro again.den still nid to fufil 3 wishes due to some fine...~~~ Sianz, if only i can shop for bike goodies and stuffs, den shopping wud be better..hehe.

No comments: