Wednesday, January 05, 2005

at times i require trust.. but i cant bring my self to give others that,sinned for that.

Quite a normal day today bahz.. off i went to work on the bus today. Nth much happened at work today... Happened to persuade my mum to buy a dog ler.. but juz now after wat jp said.. kinda demoralizing . like dun wan buy ler.. Dangz. What she says is true bahz, i might not have time for the dog after all..

Mm, now the peeps are at gaynes house playing mahjong bahz.. i dunno how to play.. and my mum wants me back home.. thus i went home ..

hehe, abit side tracked ler.. actually today was the eve of yu hui's birthday, then they decided to celebrate it today. LOl, juz now jp called me and i made tis crude remark.. She was telling me to hurry up as some of them nid to go off early.. den i told them to start first without me... hehe.. den i said i know they wun bear to start without me.. LOl. Lamed. KNocked off kinda early due to tht and went to meet up wif Jie after tht.She laughed wen she saw me .. she says i llook funy.. Dangz.. ~ Like where do i look funny lo.. Any way .. was supposed to meet ct at the fountain later on as he wants to acc me to the block.. Mm, i got this idea since jie was there... hehe, i told her to go to the fountain first .. lol.. i guess she also knows wats happening and decide to follow me to buy my food.Mm, i tink wat i am doing also bu shi ban fa.. the more i try to help the more worst it gets ,... dang, but i dun wan it to become bad lehz.. Mm, jie went silent completely after seeing ct there.. dangz. I dunno why liddat, ct also all time idiot, kicked his ass jus now.. i kinda understand how jie felt that time ler.. hehe. BUt i tink i felt more as tis time.. there are two ppl which i wanna kick ass. hehe. Mm, maybe fate is not finished with its work yet.. maybe wat wud happened might happen.. Haiz.

realised that the ship my bro was in had been routed to help out in the tsunami relief operations, i am so proud that my bro is helping them out and dang , i hope he dun gets into any trouble there. i heard tht there might be after shocks... maybe lord bless..

k bahz.. thts about all i have to say for today.. sorry for those who i offended to day if there are any ..I am thankful i live tis day... Heres a lil quote i wan to make..


Live a life today ...

dun dwell about the past as it is already over ..

Tink about the present and how u can make it better..then the past

Dun worry for the future as it has yet to come..

Tink about how to live the present to the fullest and make the best out of it..

No comments: