Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dejected..

Kinda sad, or some how down.. Juz got scolded reall harshly by a customer ..And after tht i got scolded by my boss as well..

Tis is wat happened...

My colleuge doris.. had tis customer. He ordered his material two weeks ago.. THe factory processed the stuffs and send it to the place. but the ting now is tht , the factory had sewed the curtain on a reversed side..so thts nt wat the customer wanted.And the custormer came down today with the curtain,obviouly furios and i was there alone as my bosses and colleuges had went home.So i was there with the custormer. I asked. sir can i help u . and he showed me the sample curtain he bought.. den i was ohh. Could u leave the curtain here so i could bring it to the factory and ask them to resew it. Den he went, WAT?~! i've waited for two weeks and tis is wat u gave me.. I belive in consumer rites and for tht i can demand a full compensation for tis . Den i was Stunned. Den i say sir, u gotto understand .. tis fabric is new and our factory does not know how to handle it well yet.. and wats more.. normally the fabric we use for night curtains are with the darker side facing the outside .. Den he went. I DUN CARE. I want my curtains now. Den i was kinda.. ~~ den i say.. sir. at least u cud give us a time to alter the curtain.DEn he ask.. how are u gonna alter it... (like wtf isn't if obvious.. resew the whole damn ting la) den i said.. sir WE wud dismantle the sewing and resew every ting back. DEn he said.. WAt~! there wud definately be holes and all in the curtains and now i am paying for such a defective curtain? ..Den i called up my boss. And he was telling me tht we couldnt accept anyting my chinese new year... Den i said tht tis custormer ordered his stuff before chi new year.. and now.. the ting is liddat cannot expect me to tell him tht the ting cannot be readied by chinese year.. Den i and him argued liddat lo on the fone.. Den i said nvm. I tell him to gurantee tht there wud be no defects on the curtains if we were to resew it..and he said yes and all.. so i told the customer. Then he said.. he could not accept it.. He said" I am not a 3 year old.. u tink i easy to bluff ar.. definately there will be some loop holes and u all will cover it." Den i went.." sir, our company had custormers before and they come back for our services and all i doubt our service tht bad if theres a fact tht we have customer coming back." Den he say" I dun care about all of that.. now i am only concern about my curtains.. thts all, Do u noe tht i could demand a full compensation and i could go on a case .." Den i was like.. "ok sir, it seems like i cant give u a satisfying answer.. perharps u might want to tok to my boss.." And yea.. he did tht.. the argument was kinda bad.. but the eventually resolved into someting.. i tink we had to reorder new fabric and redo the ting. AFter the custormer left .. my boss called up and off he went scolding spree.. He said. y u tell him tht we wud resew and all.. ~~ " ( tht is wat he told me lo..) den i kept quiet.. Den he began to niam... say next time dun do tis and tht.. bla bla.. haiz..Tht really made my day ...

Good ting tht tis sat wud be last day working ler..Mm, tomolo will be a better day for me bahz.

No comments: