Friday, January 07, 2005

blurified..

dang.. here i am early in the morn posting.. going to work soon ler.. so wud make tis a short 1.. come back at night then post again..

I dunno how all tis happened but my mum knows about wat happened between me and lin.. Well, maybe not all but she knows that i've been going out with her for almost the whole of december.. dangz. Dunno how she know.. It all started yesterday wen she asked me about my friends den she mentioned lin.. Den she ask.. "u and lin how come no go out ler ar?... How come that time house warming no call her come.." den i was like.
"O-O"

Den she furthur ask.. "i tot u two were together .... ' den i was like

"T-T"

DEn I say.. "orh... she went out wif her boy friend that day la.. "

den she say.."orh.. u all fen shou ler ar.. HA HA HA..."

Den i was like.
"X_X"

dangz, i duno how she know so much.. and hell i dunno why she laugh till so hysterical..PArents can some times be the funniest ppl alive..

Mm, wasnt having a good day yesterday due to lots of tings..MM hope the new stop today wud be better ~! Lame..

No comments: