Monday, January 17, 2005

I'm tired , empty, lost.

TOday early in the morning bought beng out ... to pasir ris pet mart and mover(recced by Jie and jp.) Theere not bad la.. gr8 place for socialization and theres alot of stuffs to see for the dog... The ppl there are all quite friendly bahz.. Beng was like.. super socialble, dunno wats is danger and is like.. kinda polite bahz.. I am so proud of my dog... hehe.Mm, but he kinda down with lots of health disorder.. poor coating.. sore and sensitive legs.. and skin growth.. MM, all these were kinda solved today bahz.. thks to the ppl at pet mart and essential.. The lady at farm art reccmed a anteseptic spray.. and the lady groomer at essential groomed that chao ah beng.. He looks like a diff dog.. so much so tht wen i bought it back to my house.. my ah ma tot i brought another dog back and kept scolding me. hehe. I didnt told her the price sial. scared she scold even more.. old ppl..I told her jp help me cut one. whaha.. Any way.. i had his nails trimmed.. ears cleaned.. and sorta inspected tht growth .. lucky tht lady was kind.. gave me a discount.. or else i nid to work there ler..35 bucks..

I calculated my expenditure for tis dog and it came up to a whooping $97.75 dangs man... and to tink i ordered a digicam.. i am soo broke now.. but looking at beng neat looks now i couldnt help but get excited and proud of it.. hehe.Dangz, its like my son ler.. den kinda got some achievement or smth make me so proud of it... dangz.. CRAPPPEEDD....

AFter tht all i went to sch play vball.. Very tiring . Mr sng saw me juz now with jm and jp sial.. Dangz, i also tot i saw his car.. wahaha, den kept suaning.. den yk sorta say tht jm was ct de liao.. den mr sng come gan me also.. say why i there.. de siao.. not ct.. wahha.. see tio mah jm.. mr sng also know how to tink one hor..lol. Then i was like.. explaining and all.. haha.. the whoel alumni team i tink knows about ct and jm issue ler.. not my fault....

SO tired and bored now.. sian.. nth to do.. dangz..


No comments: