Sunday, January 09, 2005

was it me u are looking at... or it was juz my fantasty.

I Had my hair cut ler.. wootz, so excited about it .. hehe, now my head is less heavier..

Mm, woke up at 945 today.. dangz,i woke up and looked at the clock and this sentence kept on passing through my head.."i have to cut my hair i have to cut my hair i have to cut my hair.." dangz, i went to the saloon str8 after i brushed my teeth, den stay there wait for about halve and hour.. fell asleep, coz i was like juz wake up mode.. dangz, lucky the gal was kind enuff to tap me to wake me up. The gal who cut my hair also damn lo so.. i say i dun want to cut short.. i juz wan every ting to lighten up.. den she kept saying how can.. later sch will catch.. den i say i working.. den she say how can.. ur job allow tis hairstyle mehz. den juz at tht moment, one of my client called up , After i tok to her den the gal asked me wat i working aS... Den i say i working as sales.. den she say.. sales must look neat one mahz.. den i was like..fed up.. i said"ok, actually i am the assistant manager of a company selling textiles..." den she went ... orhhhh... asst manager can leave long hair....(Jkingly la..) den i was , hur hur juz cut my hair plz.

Had a furthur chat wif her later on , exchange quite a few tips on hair styling and the hair products to look out for in the market out there, wootz...hehe, as expected she asked me a question every other barber had asked me before.. since i turn 12 i tink, got gf or not.. tis time i ans yes.. wahahha, den she say.. orh no wonder wan to look so nice. -_- ....

Ok, after tht eventful morning i went back home and slack awhile while preparing for work.. lol, managed to watch gundam seed today, hehe reached work place only at 1230 , breaking my record of 1120, lol, i am officially 1 hour 30 mins late for work today. Haha.Ct came today again for lunch, hehe lots of tings to tell me about jc and vball stuffs, dangz.. he did most of the tokking today lol..During lunch i went to buy from dis hawker ... hehe, i happened to passed by only, actually dun wan to buy from tht stall one.. but he said smth tht made me buy, he said"SHUAI GE~! YAO CHI SHER MER.."i was working away from his stall already until i heard tis den i u-turn go back and buy.. whahaha. DEn while i was choosing my food, another guy.. some how, looking like er.... wei haoz.. ok la.. not say wei hao bad looking la.. as in the face nerd nerd de.. den ar.. alot of pimples.. , k tis guy came up.. den the hawker shouted at him " Lai shuai ge yao chi sher mer.." den i was like.. diao~~~~ Mm, again i was caught red handed for being bhb.. ARGHZ!~!~!~! T-T u two might tink its funny but its not.. its total embarassment.. ~

Oh well, work today was very tight. Alot of custormers.. for the first time i serve 4 custormers at the same time.. dangz...

AFter work followed mum bro sis and maid to plaza and had dinner,dangz, the food at plaza is getting more and more exp.. dangz, heng my mum pay , not me.. HiAck hiack. After that, went to watch the match between singapore and indonesia at cun lai house.. Wen i reach his house i was like.. where is the door bell ar.. den i shouted inside to them, oie wheres the door bell, and they went "GOAAAALLLLL" dangz, gr8 my presence led to singapore scoring another goal. hehe, den km joked about tht , he said, wah, juz now jc shouted where the door bell then the indonesia goal keep blur ar..the goal keep was tinking "LONG 'MEN' where got 'MEN' LING one.."thats why they conceded the goal. Mm, if u tink tis joke nto funny not my fault ar.. is km said one.. hee.After that match went for supper with them, wanted to order beer but.. dangz, km dun wan to share wif me.. so, decides not to..(Too much beer is not good for ur health boy"mdm chong ling ling)

Oh well, den that ended up wif me here blogging ler bahz... mm, now waiting for my goondo jie to come online.. she damn goondo one lo.. watch the news den dunno which side win, indonesia or singapore.. wen i saw her msg.. i was like.. omg.







No comments: